Plasmas are complex. They involve physics, chemistry, engineering, technology, etc.
We have great expertise especially in plasma applications and can offer workshops on all aspects of plasma. Some suggested topics are:
- Plasma tutorial (general introduction with adjusted complexity)
- Plasma diagnostics (everything about plasma measurement technology)
- Plasma deposition or etching processes (introduction and detailed study of plasma surface processes)
- Plasma sources (DC, MF, RF, HiPIMS, Microwave, …)
- Practical use of measurement technology on the reactor, for example with the Multipole Resonance Probe or the Langmuir probe
- and many more
Each workshop is customized based on who is listening, goal of the workshop, and what is available.
Feel free to contact us if you are interested: